Thursday 26 January 2012

Catch up

The past fortnight has been a crazy busy mixture of training, being “WOW”ed by H’s recognition of letters and words, creating a massive map of Italy (which I am yet to finish), arguing with the ‘designer’ about our new kitchen and encouraging F as she verges on the edges of independence and learning to crawl.

I’ve been remembering (a little too late) lessons about allowing the baby to chew my phone and wearing my favourite jumpers when said baby is learning to eat and throwing food around the kitchen with such ferocity that everything in it’s path comes to resemble a Jackson Pollock painting.

Training is getting better. I say that, but following last Saturdays attempt – it really couldn’t get much worse. As if the fact that I accidentally wore my running trousers inside out wasn’t bad enough, my Dad decided to join me to asses my progress. So there we were running around in MATCHING yellow jackets, as my running gear is a load of stuff that my Mum lent to me. On the up side it was blowing a gale and hail stoning so there weren’t many people out and about who saw us, and hopefully no-one who saw me run straight into a tree as I passed my parents house. It really is fortunate that I don’t drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment