Tuesday 31 January 2012

Messy Kids


H has had a LOT of practise at being messy, so I guess it should come as no surprise to me that now she is 3 she is really pretty good at it (somewhere in my head I had imagined that she would become cleaner as time went on – I dread to think what her teenage years are going to be like!)

Until the 6th of February the lovely people at Appliances Online and Mothers Always Right are running a competition to win £75 of Amazon vouchers. Here is my entry to the Appliances Online messiest kid competition at Mothers Always Right. If you have a messy child too, why not enter as well.

I'm trying to make up my mind what I will buy if we win. Really I should probably buy something boring like carpet cleaner :P But most likely I can see it being a crate full of paint. Hopefully when she is as famous as Banksy she will pay me back by taking me out for a nice meal or something :) Or at least paying to have my greying hair dyed back to a nice shade of blonde.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics - what a gorgeous little girl, even when covered in paint and chocolate / marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, :) I've just started weaning her baby sister. I can't wait to see the messes that she ends up in, as Hannah is just dying to feed her! x

    ReplyDelete